Learning You Can Use:
Learn three proven ways to activate group participation. Hands-on practice helps you discover practical uses in your life and work.
ToP Facilitation Methods and ToP Strategic Planning 2-day courses – $655 ($605 early bird) Note: Additional costs apply for 3-day courses and courses that include lunch. Advanced courses prices may vary in price.
The ToP Facilitation Methods are practical tools that enable groups to have highly-energized, productive and meaningful participation. This kind of participation leads to commitment to follow-through and quality outcomes, as well as more effective long-term team work.
This training provides an overview of the philosophy underlying the methods and a demonstration of each ToP method. Participants engage in hands-on practice using the methods, and also spend time exploring how to apply the methods to their specific situations.
Participants leave the course ready to make use of the methods. Included is a detailed manual for support once back at the office, and also one free hour of follow-up phone consultation to help ensure success. Participants consistently rate this course highly.
The Focused Conversation Method
This common sense approach leads naturally to a meaningful exchange of ideas.
- Conduct purposeful discussions
- Capture a group’s best thinking easily
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Stimulate candid feedback
The Consensus Workshop Method
This structured process is so engaging people are energized getting to consensus.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Generate practical and creative solutions
- Develop group consensus
The Action Planning Method
These practical steps help groups plan, organize resources and build commitment.
- Visualize a successful result
- Analyze the current reality
- Create a practical plan
- Maximize group involvement
Who Should Take This Course? People who work with groups that need high-level participation to be effective, including
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Educators and health practitioners
- Active citizens and community worker
- Unproductive conflict disappears
- Groups create their own motivation
- Personal commitment becomes a norm
- Visible results appear more quickly
- Increased productivity saves time, money
REGISTER HERE at the ICA website