Over the next year or so, I’ll be sharing an occasional post about my experiences in Ecuador which may connect directly to CSF projects in Ecuador, how participatory practices work here, or what I’m learning about the way in which government, organizations and communities operate.
If you have family, friends or colleagues who are from or are in Ecuador, I would love to have an introduction. Or if you have travelled in Ecuador and have favorite experiences you would like me to know about, please email me at email@example.com.
I look forward to being at the ToP Network Conference in New Orleans, where a team of us will be teaching Making Data Dance: Collaborative methods for data gathering, data review and data analysis. If you haven’t yet taken this course, please join us on January 15, 2019.
And, I’ll be back in Oakland teaching with Robert and others Designing for Change: Methods for Transformative Facilitation and Training Design, January 23 – 24, 2019.
Designing for Change is an advanced course which requires ToP Facilitation Methods (TFM). If you haven’t yet taken TFM, take advantage of the December course on our schedule.
A few facts about Ecuador:
- It includes rights for the Earth in the Ecuadorian Constitution
- It is about the size of Nevada
- It has 3 major geographical zones – the Pacific Coast, the Sierras (the Andes) and the Amazon
- It has some of the greatest bio-diversity in the world
- It is a great Country to visit. Put it on your travel list. I’d love to share it with you