- This event has passed.
Accelerated Action Planning – Cancelled
March 27 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Accelerated Action Planning – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Do you have a project that needs to launch quickly and only a few people to do it? Learn a fast and engaging method to plan a project or event. Receive a guided action planning tool that a small team can apply to develop a high level plan. Real projects to plan are welcome at this half-day training.
Energize and align your team toward a common goal in the time it takes to have a regular staff meeting. Learn all the practical details that ensure a successful project. This process is especially useful for small teams of 4 – 10 members who are planning an event or project within the next few months. There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Produce a comprehensive, high-level action plan in just two hours
- Receive an action planning tool for a small team to use in developing a high-level plan
- Create a highly motivated team willing to take action
- Develop bold, attainable project goals
- Motivate your team to embrace the plan
Registration Fee (Early Bird reduction of $12.50 when paid 3 weeks in advance of course):
|Organization Type||Course Fee||Early Bird Rate|
|Corporate (for profit)||$350||
|Large Non-Profit – Budget greater than 5 million||$350||
|Mid-Sized Non-Profit – Budget between 1-5 million||$275||
|Small Non-Profit/Community – Budget less than 1million||$225||