- This event has passed.
Designing for Change: Shifting Images for Transformation
April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018
Learn how to more fully design facilitation and training sessions using image shift theory for client assessment and ICA’s Kaleidoscope Design tools to create image shifting, powerful design
- Wanting tools to help your clients make the real changes they need to make?
- Missing a thoughtful approach to help assess client needs and to do it directly with your clients?
- Wanting to go beyond effective to transformational facilitation?
- A creative and comprehensive approach to facilitation and curriculum design?
- Looking for a comprehensive approach to facilitation and curriculum design?
Individuals, groups, and organizations develop patterns that no longer serve them. Breaking or changing those patterns is almost impossible. The Designing for Change (DfC) course delves into the complexity and depth required for transformational change. It provides you with tools to design sessions (facilitation and/or training sessions) that meet today’s change challenges.
Designing for Change looks at the images that shape the behaviors of our clients, the deeply held images/mental models that hold the current situation in place and how, through facilitation assessment and design, we can help transform the current reality into a reality the client wants.
This is an advanced class and requires ToP Facilitation Methods course
Registration Fee (Early Bird reduction of $50.00 when paid 3 weeks in advance of course):
|Organization Type||Course Fee||Early Bird Rate|
|Corporate (for profit)||$950||$900|
|Large Non-Profit – Budget greater than 5 million||$950||$900|
|Mid-Sized Non-Profit – Budget between 1-5 million||$650||$600|
|Small Non-Profit/Community – Budget less than 1 million||$400||$350|