- This event has passed.
Designing For Change
July 11, 2019 - July 12, 2019
2 days, 8:15 AM – 5:30 PM PDT
Are you looking for a practical way to make possible deep and lasting change as a result of the facilitation and training you do?
Are you seeking a creative and comprehensive approach to facilitation and curriculum design?
Over time, individuals, groups, and organizations develop patterns that no longer serve them. Breaking or changing those patterns is an extremely difficult task.
This course delves into the complexity and depth required for transformational change and provides you with tools to design facilitation or training sessions that meet the challenges of today.
- The Designing for Change course applies basic human psychology to facilitation and training. It looks at:
- Images that shape the behaviors of clients
- Deeply held mental models that keep those images in place
- How you, through assessment and facilitation design can support your clients to transform their current reality into the future they are seeking.
This 2-day course has applications for those who work on change efforts with all types of clients, at the personal, organizational, and community level. You will walk away with three new tools to add to your ToP toolkit – and a framework for how to design sessions, events, and projects that cultivate change.
- Course Applicable To:
- Managers and Supervisors
- Executive Directors and Board Members
- Health Practitioners
- Project and Team Leaders
- Active Citizens and Community Organizers
- Facilitators, Trainers and Consultants
- Local, State, and Federal Employees and Elected Officials
- Organizational Change Agents
- Community Development Professionals
- Community Planners
- Those involved in leading change, transformation, and improvement processes
ToP Facilitation Methods (TFM)
Course Pricing: Corporate or large nonprofit – $950, Public or government – $750, Independent Consultant or Mid-sized nonprofit – $650, Student or small non-profit – $400
An Early Bird Discount of $50 is applied if the course is paid in full three weeks prior to course date.