- This event has passed.
ToP Secrets of Implementation (TSoI)
October 24, 2019 - October 25, 2019
2 days — 8:30AM to 5PM PDT
How do you keep your team committed and engaged, bring new people to the table mid-stream (without starting over), course-correct when the situation changes, and close it all out triumphantly… all while staying participatory and collaborative?
This course is packed with dozens of tools and tips to help you:
- Understand and anticipate the ups and down of implementing strategies
- Initiate dynamic plans and bring them to concrete conclusions
- Sustain momentum to bring the plans to implementation
- Review and reposition projects that are in process
- Bring closure to plans and celebrate the team’s work
- trying to bring a strategic plan to life?
- completing a project with your team?
- sustaining a collective impact effort?
- rallying support for a community campaign or initiative?
Bring your real-life challenges for personalized peer coaching in this unique learning community structure!
You’ll receive: step-by-step manual and resource guide + 1 hour of free expert coaching.
Course Applicable To:
- Consultants and Facilitators
- Project & Change Managers
- Active Citizens and Community Organizers
- Community Organizers
- Community Engagement Managers
- Others who are responsible for bringing plans to reality!
ToP Facilitation Methods (TFM)
Continuing Ed Credits
13.5 NCHEC (CHES & MCHES)
14.5 AICP (APA)
An Early Bird Discount of $50 is applied if the course is paid in
full three weeks prior to course date.
“A substantive addition to [Strategic Planning] which provides many ideas methods to move the group forward into implementation. I loved it.”
Senior Partner, Center for Strategic Facilitation
“I now have a clearer idea of the strategies a facilitator can use beyond the initial planning to help move a group towards the achievement of their goals.”
-Sacramento Secrets of Implementation Participant