How do you bring people with diverse perspectives and experiences together for dialogue, creative problem solving and generating new solutions?
Whether it’s a community health challenge, creating an advocacy campaign, launching neighborhood development or getting community alignment on a new water system, there is no simple recipe to get results everyone can agree to.
Two critical requirements for tackling larger scale change initiatives are:
- Effective participation of those who are affected by and needed to ensure change is enacted
- A thoughtful process that enables creative and comprehensive thinking
CSF can provide guidance and expertise in designing and facilitating highly participatory change efforts such as:
- Community Summits
- Multi-organization collaborative planning
- Participatory community development
- Neighborhood and community meetings
- Stakeholder input processes
- Participatory data gathering and analysis